West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Police Department has published a recruitment notification regarding the hiring of 40 Driver posts. Candidates who meet with the prescribed eligibility conditions may submit an application form so as to be received on or before 16 August 2019. Candidates who wish to join West Bengal Police department have a bright career opportunity, so read all the instructions here and if find suitable eligibility criteria apply as soon as possible.
||West Bengal Police Department
|Name of the Post
|No. of posts
|End date to apply
||16th August 2019
West Bengal Police Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancies
- Applicants have to pass 8th examination or its equivalent examination from the repudiated educational board or institutions to apply for the West Bengal Police Vacancies.
- Aspirants should also have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License and to become eligible for the Driver post.
- Candidates should have their age above 21 years and must be below 40 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per the organization rules.
- No deformity
- Height: 165 Cms. Minimum
- Weight: 50 Kgs. Minimum
- Chest: 81 Cms. Normal
- Chest: 86 Cms. Expansion
- Vision: 6/6, without wearing glasses or any other aid.
- Night blindness shall be a disqualification
The Selection of the candidates for the driver posts will be done through an organized physical endurance test, driving test & interview test.
Appointed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 11,500/- per month + allowance as admissible under central government rules for the announced post.
Steps to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment:
- Log on to the department official website @ wbpolice.gov.in.
- Then, follow the “recruitment” tab and select an appropriate link to read the complete notification.
- After getting all the details must fill up the application form on plain paper and attach photocopies of important documents along with passport size photograph.
- At last, send it to the mentioned address below on or before the closing date:
Drop Box in M.T Section,
Bidhannagar Police Commissionerate,
Salt Lake Stadium, Kol-106, Ramp No-19
Last date for receipt of application: 16th August 2019
To get further info must check the provided official notification