West Bengal Police Recruitment
West Bengal Police Department going to fill 150 vacancies of Wireless Operators in Group C. In the concern of this employment, the department has released a notification as West Bengal Police recruitment 2018. The qualified and willing aspirants are invited to apply through proper channel on or before 08 August 2018.
Candidates who wish to join West Bengal Police department have a bright career opportunity, so read all the instructions here and if find suitable eligibility criteria apply as soon as possible.
Post Name: Group C Wireless Operator
No. of Vacancies: 150
Job aspirants must be retired from wireless wings of West Bengal police, Kolkata and any wireless personnel from any govt, army, navy etc or its equivalent qualification.
Candidate’s age should be below of 64 years as on mentioned date i.e. 1st October 2018.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performances in the written test and personal Interview conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Candidates, who will be appointed for the West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Vacancies, will get Rs. 10000/- as monthly remuneration along with further perks and profits as per the department norms.
Instructions to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to the official site that is policewb.gov.in.
- After that, you have to visit the “Recruitment” tab at the leftward of the home page.
- Now go through the relative link to read complete details in the pdf format and also download the application form in the prescribed format after following the link given as “Applications form for contractual engagement for one year for the posts of the wireless operator from retired wireless personnel”.
- Thereafter get a printout of the form and fill it carefully.
- Now attach the passport size photograph along with all the required document’s xerox copies.
- In the end, candidates need to send the form to the provided address below:
5 Best Small Business Profitable Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs in 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Police Office of ADG & IGP, Telecommunications,
West Bengal, 3, Manik Bandyopadhyay Sarani,
Tollygunge, Kolkata – 700040
End date for submission of the application form: 8th August 2018