WBPSC Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites online application form regarding the positions of Livestock Development Assistant and Industrial Development Officer posts to fill up 318 vacancies. The job seekers who meet with the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit an online form on or before 03 June 2019. It is a great job opportunity to get a government job in WBPSC, so read all the details carefully.
||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
||Livestock Development Assistant and Industrial Development Officer
|No. of Vacancies
|End Date to Apply
||3rd June 2019
||No. of Posts
||Livestock Development Assistant
||Industrial Development Officer
- A candidate who is going to apply for industrial development officer post must have a degree or a diploma in engineering or technology or equivalent from a recognized university/ institution.
- Appliers need to have passed the madhyamik examination with one-year certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan conducted by the board of veterinary education, West Bengal or its equivalent recognized by the board of veterinary education, West Bengal for the Livestock Development Assistant Post.
Age limit must be under 40 years for the Livestock Development Assistant Post and for the Industrial Development Officer Posts age mus less than 39 years as on 1st January 2019. Some relaxations are also given with respect to age for the candidates of reserved categories as per govt. rules.
|Livestock Development Assistant
||Rs. 5,400- 25,200/-
|Industrial Development Officer
||Rs. 7,100- 37,600/-
The selection procedure includes the interview process which is mandatory to qualify if you want to get selected.
The application fee has to be paid while filling the Application form through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. The details of Application fee are explained below:-
General / Other backward category:
- For Livestock Development Assistant: Rs. 100/-
- For Industrial Development Officer: Rs. 160/-
- For Livestock Development Assistant: No Fee
- For Industrial Development Officer: No Fee
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2019
A candidate who wants to apply for the job, have to follow the department web portal that is pscwb.ucanapply.com to fill the application form with accurate info and upload your scanned documents. Then, in the end, submit the filled form online and must take a hard copy of it for future use.
Dates to focus:
Closing date to submission of online application: 3rd June 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
You can also check entire info through the given