West Bengal Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Postal Circle has released a recruitment advertisement for the engagement of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) to fill up 203 vacancies. The aspirants who are seeking for jobs in West Bengal post office can apply for the MTS competitive examination which has been scheduled on 30 September 2018. The last date to submit the application form is 07 September 2018, so we request to all the interested and eligible candidates read here all the guidelines before applying.
Recruiter Name: West Bengal Postal Circle
Posts Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Total Vacancies: 203
End Date To Apply: 7th September 2018
West Bengal Postal Circle MTS Recruitment Qualification:
Job seekers who have completed high school/ intermediate from a well-known education board can apply for the MTS vacancies.
- Job searchers age should be below 50 years for the announced posts.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
General and OBC category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 05/– whereas there is no fee applicable for the SC/ST category candidates.
Candidates selected on the basis of written examination and interview and after this, the organization will prepare a merit list for the appointed candidates.
5 Things You Should Always Avoid Doing in Office
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply after visiting the department portal that is www.westbengalpost.gov.in.
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “Recruitment Notice/ Result” link on the home page.
- In the next step, candidates can visit a link titled as “RECTT/R-46/2018 DATED AT KOLKATA-12, THE 21-08-2018” and then check instructions carefully.
- After reading all the details candidates may download the application format and start filling up the application form with all required information.
- After this, attach the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should send the filled application form to the mentioned address below:
To the concerned Divisional Heads / Unit Heads
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
- Closing date to send application (offline): 7th September 2018
- Examination date: 30th September 2018
You can read here official advt.