UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has published a notification regarding the examination of Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) and Technical Assistant Group ‘C’ posts. There are total 2059 vacancies available. The aspirants who find themselves eligible for the examination can submit an online application form on or before 23 August 2018.
The qualified candidates are required to apply online through the official website of the commission but before it makes sure to confirm the eligibility criteria. The more details about the recruitment notification are provided below.
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Exam Name: Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) Technical Assistant Group ‘C’
Total Vacancies: 2059
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Category
Job applicants must complete the bachelor degree in agriculture or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or educational institute.
- UPSSSC will only hire those have their age above of 18 years and below of 40 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Reserved category candidates will get the upper age relaxation as per the government norms.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 185/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 95/-
- For PH candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Aspirants may submit the application fee via debit card, credit card, net banking or pay offline through e challan.
A written test and interview will be held for the final appointments.
The selected candidates will be offered a salary package of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Instructions to Apply Online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in.
- Go to the advertisement/notification section and find the concerned examination link.
- Thereafter aspirants need to fill up the online form and also upload a recent passport size photograph (up to 50KB), signature (up to 50KB) with scanned certificates (maximum 6 files, each file up to 200KB (JPG or PDF)) which are clear and readable.
- After the submission of online application make sure to retain a printed copy.
Top 10 Websites for E-learning (Online Education)
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Link to visit:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online here.