UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has released a recruitment notification 2019 for the employment of Junior Engineer (JE), Chemist, Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant posts. UPRVUNL invites eligible candidates to submit online application form through the official website of the company that is uprvunl.org. Candidates can apply online on or before 21.03.2019.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is a state-owned company to fulfil the electricity needs in U.P. UPRVUNL provides wonderful career opportunities to its employees. Aspirants looking for UPRVUNL job openings should grab this job opportunity to start a bright career.
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details
As per recruitment, the company is going to fill a total of 117 vacancies against the below-specified posts.
- Junior Engineer: 47
- Chemist: 27
- Assistant Accountant: 26
- Office Assistant: 17
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil: 03 years of diploma in civil engineering
- Chemist: M.Sc. degree in Chemistry
- Assistant Accountant: Graduation degree in Commerce
- Office Assistant: Commerce degree with a minimum typing speed on computer 35/40 w.p.m in Hindi/English
- For JE posts: 18-40 Years
- For all other posts: 18-21 Years
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
Selection will be done on the basis of written test/typing test.
Selected candidates will be paid the following salary against the current job openings.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.44,900
- Chemist: Rs.36,800
- Assistant Accountant: Rs.29,800
- Office Assistant: Rs.27,200
- For Gen/OBC category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST category job aspirants: Rs.700/-
- For PWD aspirants: Rs.10/-
- The requisite amount of fee can be paid through online mode.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 Online Form
The eligible candidates are invited to submit an online application form through the official website of the company that is uprvunl.org. Go to the website and check the careers section. Find concerned recruitment advertisement and read it thoroughly.
Thereafter proceed to submit an online application form and after entering the details pay the required amount of fee. Applicants make sure to keep a printed copy of the submitted form.
More Government Jobs
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From