UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited has issued a notification to inform about UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Junior Engineer – Civil, Junior Engineer – Electrical and Junior Assistant posts. The company needs young, talented and qualified candidates for filling up 292 vacancies.
The job seekers who meet with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 10 August 2018. UGVCL is a Power Distribution Company in Gujarat State present at various locations. To get complete details of career advertisement scroll down the page.
Recruiting Department: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)
Post Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer / Junior Assistant)
Total Vacancies: 292
UGVCL Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancy
||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil)
||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical)
||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Candidates should have completed the Full time/ Regular B.E. / B.Tech in the concerned stream or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university for the applied post.
The applicants maximum age limit must be under 35 years and reserved category candidates will get the upper age relaxation as per the government norms.
- UR & SEBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- ST & SC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The candidates have to pay application fees through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Process of Hiring:
The aspirants will have to appear in the written test followed by the personal interview.
|Name of Post
||Pay Band for 1st Year
||Pay Band for 2nd Year
||Pay Band for 3rd Year
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Instructions to Apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should open the official website of the department i.e. www.ugvcl.com then go through the “Careers” link and proceed ok.
- Now follow the “Apply Online for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Civil)new” or “Apply Online for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical)new” or “Apply Online for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)” to read instructions in the given notification carefully.
- Now candidates may fill up the online application form and upload a recent passport size photograph along with all required copies of certificates etc.
- In the end, press the “Submit” tab and take print out of the duly filled application form for future reference.
5 Best Small Business Profitable Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs in 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
The qualified aspirants can apply online here.