TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited is going to hire for Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Personnel Officer positions to fill up 106 vacancies. The notification of TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 has been released in the concern of employment according to that the eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the company on or before the last date.
This is a big career opportunity for the candidates who are searching for government jobs to start their career in the public sector. We recommend reading here all the necessary guidelines and eligibility conditions before submitting the online application form.
Number of Vacancies: 106
TSTRANSCO Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Job Title||Total Posts|
|1.||Junior Accounts Officer||44|
|2.||Junior Personnel Officer||62|
|Job position||Required Education|
|Junior Accounts Officer||B.Com 1st Class (or) M.Com 1st Class from any recognized University in India or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter|
|Junior Personnel Officer||First Class B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. degree of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana|
- Aspirant’s age must be between 18 years to 44 years as on pre-decided date.
- Job seekers belong to the reserved categories will get the benefit in upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be totally done on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Application Fee Details:
- For Unreserved category candidates: Rs. 220/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through the mentioned process in the notification.
Hired job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 34630-1425-36055- 1700-44555-1985- 54480-2280-56760/- for Junior Accounts Officer posts and Junior Personnel Officer posts salary will be Rs. 22340-715-25200-865- 29525-1050-34775-1245- 41000-1480-42480/-.
Procedure To Apply For Tstransco Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official website of the organization that is tstransco.cgg.gov.in and read the notification in regards of “JAO Notification” OR “JPO Notification” link.
- Read the notification details and follow the guidelines to apply online.
- Now start to fill up the form online with the required details and upload the required documents such as academic certificates, passport size photograph or any other if asked.
- At last, candidates must submit the form and get a printed copy for further use.
Dates To Remember:
|Job Profile||End date to submit application form|
|Junior Accounts Officer||28th August 2018|
|Junior Personnel Officer||25th September 2018|