Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has recently circulated an advertisement about the hiring of Junior Assistant posts to fill up 72 vacancies. Eligible candidates are open to apply online on or before 06 July 2018. This is a big opportunity for degree holder to get a government job in TSRTC. Selection candidates will not get only a handsome salary as well as they will be provided many benefits. We recommend to go through the below-provided eligibility criteria and thereafter submit an online application through proper channel.
Name of Recruiter: Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)
Posts Name: Junior Assistant
No. of vacancies: 72
End Date To Apply: 6th July 2018
TSRTC Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancy
||Junior Assistant (Personnel)
||Junior Assistant (Finance)
- For Junior Assistant (Personnel): Candidates must be graduation degree holder in the related trade or equivalent qualification from a recognized university / Institute and also passed the Lower Grade Government Technical Examination either in English or Telugu Typewriting.
- For Junior Assistant (Finance): Aspirants should be Graduate in Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized university / Institute.
Candidate’s age should be above of 18 years and below of 40 years as on 1st July 2018 whereas those aspirants belong to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization rules.
For General and OBC category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/– and examination fee of Rs. 80/-
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using a credit card, debit card or e-challan form.
Selection of the applicants will be done through written exam and interview.
After getting shortlisted candidates will receive the impressive amount of salary as Rs. 13,950 – 36,790/- per month.
How to Apply Online for TSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is tspsc.gov.in and follow “Notification No.11/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 Junior Assistant In Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (General Recruitment)” link under the “Notification” tab to read instructions carefully.
- After this, candidates need to fill up the online application form with all required information and upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Start date to submit online application form: 7th June 2018
- End date for fee payment and apply online: 6th July 2018