Telangana State Public Service Commission Hyderabad (Telangana) has published a notification for the recruitment of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) to fill up 700 vacancies. Qualified and interested candidates can apply through commission’s website by submitting an online application form on or before 02 July 2018. Job applicants will be shortlisted by holding an examination likely to be conducted on 16 September 2018. More details of TSPSC VRO recruitment 2018 are made available on this page. After reading all the details thoroughly proceed to apply online through the specified process.
Name of Recruiter: Telangana Revenue Department under Telangana State Public Service Commission
Posts Name: Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
No. of Vacancies: 700
Job appliers must be passed in the intermediate examination conducted by the state board of intermediate examination or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- All interested job seekers should have their age between 18 years to 44 years as on pre-decided date 1st July 2018.
- A candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000 and should not be born before 02/07/1974
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the Indian government norms for the reserved category candidates.
Unreserved/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen category candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/– plus Rs. 80/- as examination fee through online mode by using credit or debit card whereas SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen category (Telangana State) only need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the written exam which would be held online or offline.
Aspirants selected against VRO jobs will get a good amount of salary package i.e. Rs. 16400-49870/-.
How to Apply for TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to apply after visiting the department portal that is www.tspsc.gov.in and follow the “Notification” section at the home page.
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “NOTIFICATION NO.13/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)” section and read instructions carefully under “TSPSC NOTIFICATION NO. 13/2018” link.
- Now, start filling up the online application form with all required information and upload the mandatory documents along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Top 10 Hardest Test in the World
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
- Opening date for online application submission: 8th June 2018
- Closing date for application submission online: 2nd July 2018
Job searchers may read all the details here regarding the TSPSC NOTIFICATION NO. 13/2018.