TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited online application forms from all gender categories regarding the position of Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) to fill up 309 vacancies. The vacancy notice has been released as TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 by the board to get more and more applications, so make hurry and read all the eligibility conditions.
The applicants are required to follow the significant instructions to submit the online application form and remember no application will be entertained after 10 August 2018.
Name of Recruiter: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Posts Name: Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
No. of Vacancies: 309
- Job seekers need to complete the Second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates can also apply if they have a degree (B.E/B.Tech) in electronics and communication engineering by All India Council For Technical Education
- Job searchers age should be above of 20 years and below of 28 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Candidates should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- For all category candidates: Rs. 500/–
- Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking, credit card/debit card and UPI OR challan at State Bank of India.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test or Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, original certificate verification & Viva-Voce.
After getting selected for the Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) posts candidates will receive the salary as Rs. 36900 – 116600/- per month.
How to Apply Online for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is http://www.tnusrbonline.org and follow the relative link to read instructions carefully.
- Thereafter candidates can fill up the online application form with all required information.
- After this, candidates need to upload the required documents along with the relevant documents scanned copies
- At last candidates should submit the online form and also get a hard copy of it for future use.
Closing date for online application submission: 10th August 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Candidates who are eligible for the TNUSRB SI vacancies can apply online here or who are looking for more government jobs visit here.