TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a recruitment notification and invites online application form against the Junior Scientific Officer in the Forensic Sciences Department. Eligible aspirants are invited to submit an online form on or before 22 July 2019. Selected candidates will be placed on a pay scale of Rs.36,900-1,16,600/-. More details of job notification are provided below.
||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Name of the Post
||Junior Scientific Officer in Forensic Sciences Department
|No. of posts
|End date to apply
||22nd July 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details Group Wise:
||No. of posts
||Physics and Chemistry (Division: Computer Forensic Science)
Applicants need to have an M.Sc. (forensic science) degree and a degree in the botany/zoology/ physics/chemistry/computer science or its equivalent degree from the repudiated university or institutions.
- Candidates should have their age below 30 years as on mentioned date i.e. 01.07.2019.
- No age bar for reserved category applicants as per the organization rules.
- “No age bar” shall mean that the candidates should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post
- One time registration fee applies for all candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Examination fee for Gen/OBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Examination fee for SC/ST candidates: no fee
- Candidates need to pay the applied fee through online mode using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank.
The selection of the candidates for the junior scientific officer posts will be done through organized written examination & interview.
Appointed candidates will get the salary of Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/- per month under Level 18.
Procedure To Apply Online For TNPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply may visit the commission website i.e.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in , http://www.tnpscexams.net , http://www.tnpscexams.in
One-Time Registration’ (OTR) and ‘Applicant’s Dashboard’ are mandatory before applying for
any post. Candidates should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying
Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Aspirants will get a Unique ID and password after which they can log in and apply for specified posts. Keep a printed acknowledgment for further use.
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Start date to submit online application form: 21st June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22nd July 2019