TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an employment notification regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 42 Assistant Tourist Officer posts. Eligible and interested aspirants need to apply online through the official website of TNPSC. The last date for submission of application form is 20 August 2019. More details of job advertisement such as eligibility criteria, online application submission guidelines, etc are mentioned below.
||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
||Assistant Tourist Officer
|End date to apply online
||20th August 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name and Code
||Service Name with Code No.
|Assistant Tourist Officer, Grade-II (Post Code. 3111)
||Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service (Service Code.036)
- Applicants should have passed a degree in travel and tourism or its equivalent degree from the repudiated university or institutions.
- Candidates should also have proficiency in English and Tamil: should have studied Tamil and English as one of the subjects in a degree course
Candidates should have their age below 30 years as on mentioned date i.e. 01.07.2019.
- One time registration fee applies for all candidates: Rs. 150/-
- The examination fee is applicable only on Gen/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Applied fee can be submitted via online mode using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking.
After applying for the Assistant Tourist Officer (ATO) posts candidates need to pass the organized written examination & interview to get selected for the applied posts.
Once candidates get appointed for the ATO post they will receive the salary under the Level 18 as Rs. 19500- 62000/- per month.
Procedure to Apply Online for TNPSC Recruitment:
- All the interested job seekers may open the department official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then read details and fill up the application form online and also upload related documents scanned copies with it.
- Candidates should pay the application fee and then submit an online form.
- Lastly must get a hard copy of the form after online submission.
- Start date to submit online application form: 22nd July 2019
- Closing date to apply online: 20th August 2019
- Last date for receipt of online application fee: 22nd August 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
- All those appliers who are interested in joining Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service must read the detailed info through the provided official notification
- To apply online: Visit Here