TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited qualified candidates to apply for Forest Apprentice posts through a notification as TNPSC Recruitment 2018. As per this notice TNPSC going to fill 148 vacancies. The eligible aspirants are required to submit an online application form on or before 01 August 2018.
Applicants will have to appear in written examination from 23.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 for the final selection. To know more about the Tamil Nadu PSC Forest Apprentice job openings go through the below details.
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Vacancy Details:
|Name of the category||No. of Posts|
|BC-G- LC & AC||01|
|MBC/DC-G- LC & AC||01|
|SC-G- LC & AC||01|
- Job hunters age must be above of 18 years and upper age should not be more than 30 years s as on 1st April 2018.
- Candidates belong to the SC/ST/OBC category will get the benefit in age up to 5 years and Ex-Servicemen (Irrespective of caste) up to 7 years whereas differently abled persons are eligible for age concession up to 10 years.
- Job seekers need to have bachelor’s degree in forestry or its equivalent degree from a university recognized by UGC or AICTE.
- Qualification will be counted as on 4th July 2018.
- The fee will be only applicable for the General category candidates i.e. Rs. 150/- which is a one-time registration fee and Rs.150/- as examination fee.
- ST/SC/PWD/EX candidates are free from fee submission.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using Net banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- The fee can also submit via offline mode at SBI or at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application
The selection of the capable applicants will be done, through written examination / physical test/certificate verification/ oral test.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
- All the Job hunters require to visiting the official website of the department at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in and fill up the online application form in a proper manner through following the relative link.
- Now, in the next step aspirants need to upload the scanned copies of all testimonials and recent passport size photographs (as per requirement) and submit it.
- In the end, aspirants must take a printed copy of the submitted form and keep it safe for further use.
Dates to Focus:
- Start date for receiving online application form: 4th July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 1st August 2018
- End date for fee submission: 3rd August 2018
Link to Check:
To submit the online application form visit here.