TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018
The recruitment notification has been released by Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) to fill the 1178 vacancies of Forester, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence and Forest Watcher in the Forest Department / ARC / TANTEA / TAFCORN departments. Candidates with 10th, 12th or Graduate degree can apply online for the jobs by submitting an online application form from October 15, 2018, to November 5, 2018, till 05:00 PM. The job aspirants can visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department to apply online for the vacancies i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Forest Department Vacancy Details:
- Forester: 300 Vacancies
- Forest Guard: 726 Vacancies
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence: 152 Vacancies
Total Number of Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Vacancies: 1178
- The aspirants seeking to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence jobs need to have 12th pass certification with physics, chemistry, biology, zoology or botany but for the Forest Guard with Driving Licence posts applicants also required to have valid light or heavy motor vehicles license with a clear eye-sight.
- To apply for the TN Forester jobs candidates need to possess the graduate degree in science or engineering with the relevant subjects.
Applicant’s minimum age to apply for the posts is 21 years however maximum age for General, SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all castes, ex-servicemen will be followed as 30 years, 35 years and 30 years respectively. The age relaxations will be as per government guidelines.
TN Forest Guard Salary Structure:
- For the Forest Guard: Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
- For the Forest Guard with Driving Licence: Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
- For the Forester: Rs. 35,900/- to Rs. 01,13,500/- (Level 13)
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be made on basis of computer-based online examination (CBT), Physical Standards Test, Endurance Test, and Personality Test only for the Forestes posts.
Online Application Submission Steps for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018:
The eligible and willing job aspirants need to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department that is www.forests.tn.gov.in and navigate to the recruitment section. The department has updated the job notification with complete details and guidelines to apply online.
Applicants have to provide correct details while making online registration and submitting the online application form. Thereafter print an acknowledgment for the final submitted form and keep it safe for the future reference.
The aspirants can contact on helpline number – 1800 419 2929 in any case of technical failure.
To get more details about the TN Forest recruitment official notification read here.