Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited has issued a notification regarding the hiring of Assistant and Attender posts to fill up 30 vacancies. Eligible job seekers are invited to apply for these positions by submitting an online application on or before 22 June 2018. Candidates are required to make sure they full fill necessary eligibility criteria before applying online. More details of vacancies are provided below. We recommend to read complete instructions and only then apply online for TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018.
Name of Recruiter: Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited
Job Profile: Assistant and Attender
Total Posts: 30
TGMC Bank Vacancy Details:
Job searchers who have done the 10+2/ Graduation in respective trade or its equivalent qualification from any recognized education board / Institution are eligible to apply for the TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Job searchers age must be above of 18 years and upper age will be decided according to the post requirement.
- Age will be counted as per the date i.e. 22nd June 2018
- In upper age reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the government announced norms.
- Job seekers need to submit the application fee of Rs. 1000/- if they belong to the general / Other backward categories and Rs. 500/- for the reserved category candidates.
- Applicants can pay the amount via online mode using debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the written examination and followed by the Personal Interview.
All appointed candidates will get the suitable amount for the announced posts as per the organization norms.
How to apply For TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of the bank that is www.tgmcbank.com and follow the “Recruitment Notification” option to read given advertisement and fill up the online application form with all the required information correctly.
- After that must upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph and submit the filled application form and take a hard copy of it and send it to the mentioned address below.
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited
Administrative Office: B H Road, Tumkur – 572 10
Closing date for application submission: 22nd June 2018
Check the official notification for more info.