Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
The government of Telangana Panchayat Raj Department has issued a job notification regarding Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 for filling up 9355 vacancies. The aspirants looking for government jobs find the requisite eligibility criteria and if satisfy the eligibility conditions, then proceed to submit the online application.
The last date to apply online for the TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary posts is 12.09.2018. Candidates who will apply for the vacancies, they need to prepare for the written examination. There will be two papers for the final selection. This is a big opportunity for the graduation degree holders to grab a government job in Telangana.
TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification Details:
|Name of Position
||Junior Panchayat Secretary
||Telangana Panchayat Raj Department
||Any Graduation Degree from a recognized university with basic knowledge of computer
||18-39 Years as on 31-08-2018
||Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II)
|Last Date to Apply Online
The age relaxation will be followed as:
- For SC/ST and BCs: 05 Years
- For PH candidates: 10 Years
Junior Panchayat Secretary Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- General – 4031
- BC-A – 675
- BC-B – 905
- BC-C – 104
- BC-D – 631
- BC-E – 367
- SC – 1400
- ST – 570
- For General and B.C Candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer), PH & Ex-Service Men aspirants: Rs.400/-
- The requisite non-refundable fee can only be paid through online mode using Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
- The last date for payment of fee is 11.09.2018.
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Online Application Process:
- The eligible and willing candidates may visit the official website of the Panchayat Raj Department to apply online i.e. https://tspri.cgg.gov.in.
- After entering all the mandatory details, proceed to pay the examination fees. Before proceeding makes sure all the details must be correct as the department will not bear any responsibility for the wrong details. In the case of mistakes, the application shall be rejected.
- In the next step pay the fees through proper channel as mentioned above and thereafter submit the completed application form in all respects.
- The applicants will have to keep the PDF version of the submitted online application. The ID no mentioned on it will be used for future reference.
- The department will not accept any application except through online mode.
- If you face any problem while applying online then communicate through below provided contacts:
- contact No. – 9346180688 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 6.30 P.M)
- Mail Id: email@example.com
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
The job aspirants can visit the official link to apply online.