Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment
The government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released a notification for the engagement of Pharmacist in different disciplines. The job seekers can apply online in the concern of Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2018 notification on or before 30 July 2018.
There are total 229 vacancies are available, so this is a big opportunity for the qualified candidates to get selected in the department. Read all the eligibility conditions and if meet with the prescribed requirement of jobs proceed to submit the online application form on or before the closing date of registration links.
Post Name: Pharmacist
No. of Vacancies: 229
TN MRB Pharmacist Vacancy Details:
||No. of posts
||Diploma in Indian System of Medicine or Diploma in Pharmacy in Siddha or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy
||Diploma in Indian System of Medicine or Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy
||Diploma in Homoeopathy or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy course
||Diploma in ISM or Diploma in Pharmacy in Unani or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP)
Job seekers age should be above of 18 years and below of 57 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performances in Written Test, which would be conducted by the selection panel.
- Only for other category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Application fees can be submitted through online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
Job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- after getting selected for the announced jobs.
Instructions to Apply Online for TN MRB Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Find the “notification” link and follow the “Notification No. 01/2018, 02/2018, 03/2018 & 04/2018” section in the table to read complete details through “Corrigendum to Notification for Pharmacist (Siddha/Ayurveda/Homoeopathy/Unani)” link.
- Thereafter aspirants need to fill up the online application form and also upload a recent photograph along with all the required documents’ scanned copies.
- Candidates should keep a printed copy of it for further use.
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
- Start date to apply online: 10th July 2018
- End date to apply online: 30th July 2018
- Last date for fee payment by challan: 1st August 2018
The eligible candidates can visit official link to apply online here or find more latest government jobs in India.