SSC GD Constable Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has published a notification to inform Indian nationals about Constable General Duty examination to fill the 54953 vacancies in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD). The aspirants who are interested and qualified for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 can submit their online application form through official website of the SSC on or before 17 September 2018 till 05.00 PM.
The applicants who have successfully registered online don’t need to apply again. Candidates who have not submitted their applications can apply from 17 August 2018 at 10.00 AM. Here you can read more details about eligibility criteria, selection process, guidelines to apply etc.
Name of Recruiter: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Job Profile: Constable General Duty
No. of Vacancies: 54953
End Date To Apply: 17th September 2018
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Vacancies For Male
||Total Vacancies For Female
- Job appliers must be passed in 10th class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institution along with good academic records.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01st August 2018 will not eligible to apply.
- All interested candidates must hold their age between 18 years to 23 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be granted as per the organization norms for the reserved category candidates.
- For General category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST /PWD category: No Fee
- Application fee can be submitting the fee through the online process using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and identified LWE affected and Border districts may also submit the fee through the offline process by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only which is available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the organized physical standards test, physical efficiency test, online written examination and medical examination.
More Latest Government Jobs
Shortlisted candidates will be paid monthly salary as Rs. 21700 – 69100/- with other allowances and benefits.
How To Apply Online For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to apply after visiting the department portal that is ssc.nic.in and follow a “Apply online” link at the homepage
- Then follow the “GD Constable” link and visit notification to read instructions carefully.
- Now, start filling up the online application form with all required information.
- Thereafter upload the mandatory documents along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the form and take a printed copy for future use.
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
SSC GD Constables Exam Notification:
Candidates who will apply for SSC constables examination need to know that there are lakhs of candidates who will register for the same exam. It is a tough competition, so we advise to prepare hard for the test. You can join any reputed coaching institutions or prepare for the test with the help of online education websites.