SPSC Sikkim Recruitment
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has published an advertisement to recruit eligible and willing candidates against the position of Commercial Tax Inspector to fill up 12 vacancies. Those who fulfill all eligibility conditions may apply online through official website before the closing date i.e. 08 July 2018. SPSC will pay selected candidates a salary of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3800/-. SPSC offering a great opportunity which should be grabbed by the job seekers so read out full details about Commercial Tax Inspector posts and submit an online application by following the instructions.
Department Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Post Name: Commercial Tax Inspector
No. of Posts: 12
SPSC Job Eligibility Requirement:
- Job searchers should have passed the B.Sc. or B.A. Economics or B.E./B.Tech or B.Com or its equivalent qualification from a well-known education board/institute.
- Candidates must have a degree with Mathematics as one of the compulsory/optional subjects.
Job seekers age must be between 21 years to 40 years as on mentioned date that is 31st May 2018.
Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in Written Examinations & viva-voce/interview.
The organization has offered a salary package of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3800/- per month.
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of SPSC @ http://www.spscskm.gov.in to get the application format.
- After visiting the web portal, job seekers need to check an appropriate link to fill up the online application form as per the provided instructions.
- Now candidates should also upload a recent photo along with all the required documents photocopies (if any required).
- The documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application.
- Then after, submit the application form online and get a printed copy of it for further use.
Top 10 Exam Preparation Apps to Study Abroad
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Last date for receipt of online application form: 8th July 2018
Candidates should visit here to know more details about the SPSC recruitment.