South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
South Indian Bank has issued an advertisement regarding South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 and invites online applications from eligible aspirants for filling up 100 vacancies in Probationary Officers In Scale-I Cadre. Selected candidates will get in admissions to the one-year PGDBF course in Bangalore and after they will be posted to different branches of South Indian Bank. The eligible and interested job seekers can apply through official website of the bank by submitting an online application form on or before 27 June 2018. Applicants make sure they have desired eligibility conditions for the recruitment otherwise they may face application cancellation. Applicants have to appear in an online test that will be held on 07 July 2018.
Hiring By: South Indian Bank
Job Title: Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre
No. of Vacancies: 100
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy Qualification info:
Candidates must have done X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course from a well-recognized board/ institute/university.
- Job searchers age should be below 25 years as on 31st December 2017 or we can say a candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the bank rules for the reserved category candidates.
- General and OBC category: Rs. 800/–
- SC/ST category: Rs. 200/-
- Fee can be submitted through online mode as mentioned in the notification.
Bank will organize online test, group discussion, and personal interview rounds to select the candidates for the announced posts.
How to Apply Online for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- All the aspirants should visit to the bank website@ www.southindianbank.com
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link under the “career” section in the top right side of the page.
- In the next step, candidates should follow the “Notification” link to read instructions carefully.
- After reading all the details candidates may fill up the online application form after visit the “Online Application” link.
- After this, candidates need to upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Start date to submit online application: 20th June 2018
- Closing date for online application submission: 27th June 2018
- Online exam date for the SIB Recruitment: 7th July 2018
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
- To get complete information about South Indian Bank Recruitment: visit here
- To apply online now: visit here