South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, hiring for Probationary Officer (PO) posts to fill up 160 vacancies. It is necessary for the job seekers to check recruitment eligibility criteria because the bank will verify all documents before an appointment letter. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30 June 2019 through the official website of South Indian Bank Ltd but before that read here required eligibility criteria and instructions for applying online.
||South Indian Bank
|End date to apply
||30th June 2019
||Number of Vacancies
Candidates must have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent qualification certificate from a recognized educational board or Institute.
- Applicants age must be under 25 years as on 30th June 2019.
- Age relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per government norms for the reserved category candidates only.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates should pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking.
Selection will be done the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will be paid i.e. Rs. 23700 – 42020/- per month.
Steps to Submit South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Online Form
- Log on to south Indian bank official website i.e. www.southindianbank.com.
- Check the careers section on the website and go through recruitment guidelines.
- Thereafter proceed to apply online and keep ready all mandatory documents such as educational, experience certificates, etc.
- Applicants may print the acknowledgment for further use.
- Starting date to apply online: 19th June 2019
- End date for receiving of online application form: 30th June 2019
Candidates who want to read official advt may check here or visit to apply online.