Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
The Shipping Corporation of India has released a recruitment notification for the hiring of Electrical Officers and Trainee Electrical Officers to fill up 50 vacancies. The organization will conduct a walk-in-interview for the ETO position on 23rd, 24th and 25th August 2018.
Aspirants who have suitable eligibility criteria for the specified posts may appear in the interview on the mentioned dates along with all requisite documents and certificates.
The selected candidates will undergo four months ETO sea course with own expense. Candidates who are interested in SCI recruitment must read all the details provided here by the team of CareerClinch.
Name Of The Organization: Shipping Corporation of India
Post Name: Electrical Officers and Trainee Electrical Officers
No. Of Vacancies: 50
Walk-in Interview Dates: 23rd, 24th and 25th August 2018
|Electrical Officers With ETO (Electro Technical Officer) COC (Certificate of Competency)
||B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics, and in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate and ETO COC
|Trainee Electrical Officers
||Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in final examination or must have obtained 50% marks in English subject either in 10th or 12th Standard exam, from recognized board.
- Aspirants who have their age above of 18 years and below of 30 years may apply for the Trainee Electrical Officers Jobs whereas for the Electrical Officers posts required age is under 45 years.
- Department has also offered the upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates who have a valid documents proof issued by the government.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done on the basis of walk-in interview.
Job seekers will get the Rs. 2600/- to Rs. 3300/- as daily wages after getting selected for the electrical officer posts and a stipend of Rs. 10, 000/- per month for the trainee electrical officers posts.
Instructions To Apply For SCI Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ www.shipindia.com.
- After that, visit the link titled “careers” and need to read complete details under the relative link.
- After a check of all instructions download the application format and fill up the required details.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates with and attend the Walk-In-Interview by visiting the following address:
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Interview Venue Address:
Maritime Training Institute (MTI) Of the Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd.,
52-C, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,
Near Powai Lake, Powai, Mumbai 400 072
- Interview walk-in date for electrical officer posts: 23rd and 24th August 2018
- Interview walk-in date for trainee electrical officer posts: 25th August 2018
- Reporting time for Interview: 10:00 am