Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) invites online application forms in concern of RVUNL recruitment 2018. As per the news, there are total 2433 vacancies are present for the Technical Helper posts. The eligible candidates are invited to apply for these openings by submitting an online application form on or before 23 July 2018.
Here you can read about the requisite eligibility conditions and instructions to apply online as well as other details. The applicants are requested to make sure they meet with prescribed criteria.
Name of the Recruiter: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)
Job Profile: Technical Helper
Total Posts: 2433
Job seekers should be 10th examination passed or its equivalent qualification along with an ITI in Wireman / Lineman / Electrician Trade from a recognized board to apply for the Technical Helper posts.
Required Age Criteria:
- Candidate’s age must be above of 18 years and below of 28 years as on mentioned date.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the written examination and followed by the Personality Test.
After getting an appointment for the Technical Helper posts candidates will get the salary under the good pay scale per month.
How to Apply Online for RVUNL Recruitment 2018:
- Go through the official website @ http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in and follow the given link as “Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd”.
- Thereafter candidates can see a link titled as “common recruitment for various posts in state power companies” visit it to read all the provided information carefully.
- Now visit the “apply online” link to fill up the online application form with all the required information correctly.
- After this candidates need to upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph and scanned copy of documents in the prescribed size
- In the end, candidates need to submit the filled application form and take a hard copy of it for further use.
Closing date for online application submission: 23rd July 2018
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Read detailed official notification.
To apply online:visit here