Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (A Government of India Undertaking) has issued a notification for the engagement of Operator Trainee posts to fill up 50 vacancies. The job seekers with below-prescribed eligibility conditions may apply online by submitting an application form through official website of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited on or before 14 July 2018.
To get the complete details of eligibility criteria to read below-furnished information and we recommend to apply well in time before waiting for the last date.
Name of Recruiter: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
Posts Name: Operator Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 50
RCFL Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancies
- Candidates must be b.sc (chemistry) degree with physics as one of the subjects with 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute.
- Aspirants should be diploma in chemical engineering/technology with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute.
Candidate’s age should be above of 18 years and below of 27 years as on 1st June 2018 whereas those aspirants belong to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization rules.
For General and OBC category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/– through Online Mode using internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
Job searchers hiring will be done through the process of written exam, trade test, and pre-employment medical test.
Top 10 Websites for E-learning (Online Education)
How to Apply Online for RCFL Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is tspsc.gov.in and follow “Recruitment” link under the “HR” tab to read instructions carefully.
- After this, candidates need to visit the link “Download Advertisement” and read all the details in the notice carefully.
- In the next step, candidates should visit the “Apply Online” link to fill up the online application form with all required information and upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Start date to submit online application form: 27th June 2018
- End date for application submission online: 14th July 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Link to focus: