RBI Recruitment 2019
Reserve bank of India (RBI) invites online applications regarding RBI Recruitment 2019 for the enrolment of Officers Grade C posts to fill up 61 vacancies. The aspirants who are looking for jobs in RBI can apply online from 19.12.2018 to 08.01.2019.
RBI is India’s central banking institution and controls the various functions. This is a bright career opportunity for job seekers to grab a job in banking sector. Candidates may read here complete details of Reserve bank of India Recruitment eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary details, how to apply online etc.
RBI Officers Grade C Vacancy Details:
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Trade Finance): 05
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Corporate Lending): 05
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Treasury): 05
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Retail Lending): 05
- Analyst (Analytics and General Banking): 05
- Accounts Specialist (Accounting – IFRS): 05
- IT Examiner / IT Analyst / IT Accounts Examiner (Information Technology): 10
- Analyst (Stress Testing): 05
- System Administrator: 04
- Project Administrator: 03
- Network Administrator: 03
- Web Designer: 01
- System Administrator: 01
- Behavioral Scientist: 01
- System Administrator (Information Technology): 02
- Legal Experts (Information Agreement / Traction Issues): 01
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
The selected candidates will be paid Rs.35150 – 62400/- as well as other benefits admissible by government rules.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Online Application for Officers Grade C:
Candidates who satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions may visit RBI bank’s official that is www.rbi.org.in. Aspirants need to read essential guidelines before filling up the online application form.
Applicants need to make an online registration and enter all personal, educational, experience or other mandatory details. Job appliers need to print the acknowledgment of submitted application form.
The General & OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.600/- however SC/ST/PWD category job appliers need to pay Rs.100/-. The requisite fee can be pad through online mode.