RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) going to conduct Grade B Officer written examination in concern of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 for filling up 166 vacancies. The job seekers who are willing to job in the banking sector should check this notification and make sure they are eligible for the posts. If found suitable eligibility criteria proceed to submit online application links are open till 23 July 2018.
RBI will organize a written examination and interview for final selection. The phase I and phase II exam will be conducted on 16 August and 09 September 2018 respectively. Candidates need to follow all instructions carefully while applying online, apart from this read complete details here about Grade B officer vacancies.
Recruiting Department: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Grade ‘B’ Officer
Total Vacancies: 166
RBI Grade B Officer Job Details:
||No. Of Vacancy
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
Job searchers should have Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification from a well-known education board/institute to apply now.
Top 10 Websites for E-learning (Online Education)
- Applicant age must be below of 30 years as on mentioned date.
- Job seekers who have done M.Phil and Ph.D. their upper age should be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- Reserved category candidates will get the upper age relaxation as per the government norms.
- For General candidates: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Aspirants may submit the application fee via online mode made through Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Process of Selection:
Candidates applying for Officers in Grade ‘B’ need to appear in the Written Examination and Interview Test to get selected for the posts.
As per the notification, job seekers who will be shortlisted for the job will get the impressive salary package of Rs. 35150-62400/- by the department.
Instructions to Apply Online for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of the department i.e. rbi.org.in then go through the “More Links” link after scrolling the home page in the bottom.
- Now follow the “Opportunities@RBI” tab and select the “Current Vacancies” link.
- Thereafter candidates can see the notification link and read the Detailed Advertisement carefully.
- Now candidates may visit the “apply online” link to fill up the online application form and also upload a recent passport size photograph along with all required documents scanned copies and pay the applicable fee.
- In the end, submit the form online and get a printed copy of it to keep it safe for future use.
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
Dates to remember:
- Start date to apply online: 3rd July 2018
- Last date to submit online application form: 23rd July 2018
- RBI Phase-I Exam Date: 16th August 2018
- RBI Phase-II Exam Date: 9th September 2018
Link to visit:
If you are looking for the detailed advertisement check official notification