The Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Government of Rajasthan (Rajswasthya) invites online applications for filling up 7814 vacancies of Nurse-II and Assistant Radiographer posts. The aspirants with suitable eligibility may apply online on or before the last date. The complete details about the recruitment prescribed eligibility, mode of selection, salary details, how to apply online, last date to apply etc are furnished below.
No. of Vacancies: 7814
||No. of Posts
||Senior secondary or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute along with GNM Course certificate
||Senior secondary in science with either biology or mathematics and completed Radiography Course recognized institute with good academic records.
- Job searchers age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on mentioned date.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- For General and OBC category: Rs. 500/–
- For the SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 300/–
- Widow/Divorcee: Rs. 250/-
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the written test followed by personal interview.
||Level-11 Rs. 26500/-
||Level-8 Rs. 18500/-
How to Apply for Rajswasthya Nurse and Radiographer Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should go through the department website @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Thereafter candidates need to open the relative link and read instructions carefully to fill up the online application form with all required information.
- After this, candidates need to upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Dates to remember:
||End date to apply online
||3rd July 2018
||28th June 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Link to focus:
To get details for the Rajswasthya Recruitment: visit here
The Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (DMHFW), Rajasthan has released an advertisement regarding Rajswasthya recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Laboratory Assistants to fill up 1534 vacancies. Candidates who are having desired qualifications may apply online on or before 30 June 2018. More details of posts such as essential qualifications, age criteria, selection process, mode of selection, how to apply etc are furnished below.
Recruiter Name: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (DMHFW), Rajasthan
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 1534
Rajswasthya Vacancy Details Category Wise:
|Laboratory Assistant (Scheduled Area)
|Laboratory Assistant (Non-Scheduled Area)
|Sahriya of Banara District
Job Eligibility Requirement:
Aspirants must complete the Class 12th with Diploma in Laboratory Technology or its equivalent with minimum marks from a well-known education board/institute to apply now.
- Job searchers age must be lies below of 40 years.
- Job searchers upper age will be relaxed up to 3 years for OBC and up to 5 years for SC / ST category.
Candidates should attend the organized Written Examination to get shortlisted for the Interview Test and those candidates passed out in this process will be finally selected for the announced Laboratory Assistant posts.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Application fee can be paid through E-Mitra/kiosk/ Jan Seva Kentra. Rs. 50/- application charge will be extra.
The organization has offered a salary package of Rs. 14600/- with Other Allowances (Per Month).
Process to Apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in to check notification details.
- After getting details of the Rajswasthya Advertisement carefully, fill up the application form with required info.
- Now candidates should also upload a recent photograph along with all the required documents scanned copies and pay the applicable fee.
- Then after, press on the “submit” tab to send the form and take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Date to focus:
Last date to apply online: 30th June 2018
Aspirants need to check the provided official notification below to get further info
- Detailed Advertisement Link for (Scheduled Area): visit here
- Detailed Advertisement Link for (Non-Scheduled Area): visit here