Rajasthan Jail Prahari Jobs
Directorate Jail Rajasthan has issued a notification in concern of Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 for the employment of Jail Warder to fill up 670 vacancies. The job seekers with 10th pass qualification may apply online on or before 16 August 2018.
Candidates who are looking for jobs in Rajasthan police department has a wonderful career opportunity to fulfill their dreams. We advise all applicants must check and confirm the prescribed job requirements before submitting the online application form.
Name of Recruiter: Directorate Jail Rajasthan
Posts Name: Jail Prahari (Jail Warder)
No. of Vacancies: 670
End Date To Apply: 16th August 2018
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Qualification info:
- Job appliers must be passed in 10th class examination or its equivalent exam from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE.
- Candidates should also have a working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of capital language and culture
- All interested job seekers should have their age between 18 years to 26 years as on pre-decided date 1st January 2019.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the Indian government norms for the reserved category candidates.
- For SC/ ST category applicants of Rajasthan: Rs. 400/-
- For all other applicants: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be submitted through the e-mitra/ CSC or net banking/ ATM cum debit card or credit card.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the written examination, physical efficiency test (PET), and medical examinations.
Aspirants selected against jail warder jobs will get a salary package of Rs. 12800/- per month.
How to Apply For Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to apply after visiting the department portal that is www.jailprahariraj2018.in
- Now you have to hit on “Examination Notification” available in “Updates” section at the right side of the home page.
- By visiting the link said above you will get a PDF file of job notification having all the details of Jail Prahari posts.
- You should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Now, start filling up the online application form with all required information and upload the mandatory documents along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Latest Government Jobs
- Starting date to submit online application: 26th July 2018
- Closing date for application form submission online: 16th August 2018
Job searchers may read all the details through given official link.