Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment
Rail Wheel Factory has published an employment notification about Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Trade Apprentices to fill up 192 vacancies. The young and eligible candidates who are interested to grab the opportunity may apply by submitting an application form in the recommended format on or before 13 August 2018.
The aspirants first need to check the mandatory job requirements and if find suitable for the job openings proceed to apply well in time. Candidates can read instructions to apply and other significant details about recruitment on this page.
Recruiting Department: Rail Wheel Factory
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 192
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details:
||Job Title / Trade Name
||No. of Vacancy
||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
||CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group)
- All those candidates who have completed the 10th examination or its equivalent qualification from a well-known board can apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment.
- Candidates must have passed 50% of marks in ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Job seekers need to have their age between 15 years to 24 years as on 13th August 2018.
- All reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
Process of Hiring:
Candidates applying for announced posts will be shortlisted through the academic merit list.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates: not applicable
- Application fee shall be deposited through Indian postal order/ demand draft in favour of Principal Financial Adviser/ Rail Wheel Factory.
Job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 6841/- per month after getting selected for the job.
Process to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should open the official website of the department i.e. http://www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in then go through the “Recruitment” link.
- Now follow the “Recruitment of candidates under the Apprentices’ Act 2018 – 19 in RWF’ under ‘News and Announcements” link and read instructions in the given notification carefully.
- Now candidates may download the form and fill up the application form and also attach a recent passport size photograph along with all required documents copies.
- In the end, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form the post of…” and send it below mentioned address.
The Office of the Principal,
Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Yelahanka, Bangalore -560064
Date to remember:
Last date for receipt of application form: 13th August 2018
Links to visit:
The job aspirants can also visit the official website here or check latest government jobs in India.