PSPCL Recruitment 2019
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has published a recruitment advertisement for the hiring of Assistant Lineman posts to fill up 3500 vacancies. Candidates who have passed an ITI degree in the concerned discipline may apply online from 25th July 2019 to 25th August 2019. Eligible job seekers should grab PSPCL career opportunity to become a part of the government sector in India. Aspirants need to read detailed instructions and eligibility conditions before applying online.
|Name of the department
||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
|Name of the posts
|Number of posts
|Last Date to apply
||25th August 2019
Candidates need to clear the ITI in Wireman/Electrician trade and completed Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman and have experience in Electrical/ Wireman trade or have its equivalent qualification from any well-known university.
Age Limit Details:
- Candidate’s age must be above 18 years and should be under 37 years.
- Upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
- For Gen/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates may pay the examination fee through challan deposited in any branch of SBI.
Performance in the written test and interview will be the selection criteria for the applied posts.
After selection aspirants will be hired on a salary package of Rs. 6400 – 20200/- per month.
Process to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.pspcl.in.
- After that you have to hit on “Recruitment” link on the home page.
- Now applicants have to visit on the relative link.
- Now you will get the official notification regarding the said posts in PDF.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill all the required details in the application form.
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph with it and relative document’s copies.
- In the end, aspirants need to submit the application form and also get a hard copy of it for further use.
- Start date to apply online: 25th July 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 25th August 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Eligible and willing candidates may visit here to apply online.