Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2018
Prasar Bharti has released an employment notification in concern of Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants. The qualified and willing aspirants can apply for these openings by submitting a well-filled application form in the prescribed format. The application form along with all required documents must be received at the concerned address on or before 31 July 2018.
The aspirants are requested to check the necessary eligibility criteria for the Monitoring-cum-Content Assistant posts before proceeding to apply. Here you can find complete information about the position and instructions to submit the application form.
- All those candidates who want to apply for the Prasar Bharti Jobs must have done a degree in journalism and mass communication or graduation in any discipline with pg degree/diploma in journalism and mass communication and or its equivalent qualification from a well known Institute/university.
- Candidates should also have proficiency in English and Hindi.
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Job seekers age must be above of 21 years and must be below of 35 years as on mentioned date that is 31st July 2018 whereas reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the department rules.
Selection of the appliers will be totally based on written test followed by the personal interview.
Selected job searchers will get the salary as Rs. 25000/- per month.
Instructions To Apply For Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must follow the Prasar Bharti official website @ http://prasarbharati.gov.in and follow the “what’s new” section in the left side of the page.
- Job seekers will redirect to a new page where you have to follow a relative link titled as “PRASAR BHARATI: VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT: Engagement of Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants on monthly contract in ESD. The last date for receipt of applications in prescribed proforma is 31.07.2018.” to read the notification.
- After this candidates should fill up the application form with correct info on a plain paper enclosing therewith a copy of resume and copies of the relevant documents and two latest color passport size photo.
- In the end, candidates must submit the form to the mentioned address below:
The Assistant Director (Programmes),
Room No.403, New Broadcasting House,
External Services Division, All India Radio,
Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001
Closing date for receipt of application form: 31st July 2018
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Link to Visit:
Official link to know further info about the recruitment.