PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published an advertisement for the engagement of Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) as Executive Trainee (Finance) to fill up 47 vacancies. The eligible and willing job seekers can apply online through official website of PGCIL from 09 June 2018 to 30 June 2018. Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 8.5 lakhs in training and Rs. 14.9 lakhs after completion of it. More details are available here which need to be read carefully before submitting the online application form.
Recruiting Department: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Post Name: Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) as Executive Trainee (Finance)
Total Vacancies: 47
Last date to apply: 30th June 2018
PGCIL Vacancies Details:
||No. of Vacancies
Job Eligibility Requirement:
Job searchers should have passed the CA/ICWA (CMA) in relevant discipline or diploma or its equivalent qualification from a well known education board / institute to apply now.
- Applicant age must be below of 28 years as on 30th June 2018.
- Reserved category candidates will get the upper age relaxation as per the government norms.
- For General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) and EX-SM candidates: No Fee
- Aspirants may submit the application fee via online mode made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking / e-Wallet/UPI as available on the gateway.
Process of recruitment:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Interview Test
- Verification of the documents
Organization has offered an impressive salary package of Rs. 24900-50500/- for the announced job.
Instructions to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of PGCIL @ www.powergridindia.com then go through the “Career” link.
- Now follow the “Job Opportunities” tab and select the “Openings” link.
- Thereafter go through the “Recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee (Finance) – Advt. No. CC/06/2018 – Advertisement dated. 05.06.2018” and hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link to fill up the online application form through a proper link.
- Thereafter, aspirants should also upload a recent passport size photograph along with all required documents scanned copies and pay the applicable fee.
- In the end, submit the form online and get a printed copy of it to keep it safe for future use.
Date to remember:
- Start date to apply online: 9th June 2018
- Last date to submit online application form: 30th June 2018