OSSC Recruitment 2019
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is going to hire for Auditor position and there is a total of 82 vacancies available. Candidates who are having requisite eligibility criteria and interested to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019 may submit the online form on or before 11 July 2019. This is a big career opportunity to get a government job, so read the complete details of recruitment notification and apply in the prescribed manner.
|Name Of the Organization
||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
|Name Of the Post
|End date to apply
||11th July 2019
OSSC Job Educational Details:
Aspirants need to have a Bachelor degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or educational institute.
- Aspirants should have their age above 21 years and must be under 32 years as on 1st January 2017 to become eligible for the Auditor post.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC / SC/ ST) will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Disabilities: No Fee
- Job seekers need to submit the fee via online mode.
Selection will be done through the organized pre written exam, main written exam, and computer practical test followed by the interview.
After getting selected for the announced posts, candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
How To Apply For OSSC Recruitment 2019:
A Candidate has to logon @ www.odishassc.in to apply online through a relative link with a valid email address. After submission of the online application, the applicant has to make an online payment to pay the application fee. Applicants keep an acknowledgment of submitted form for further use.
- Starting date of online application form: 12th June 2019
- Last date to submit application form: 11th July 2019
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams