ONGC Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Green Hills, Gas Tel Bhavan, Corporation Limited, Dehradun has released an advertisement for the recruitment of GTs in Engineering and Geosciences Disciplines at E1 level through GATE-2019. Eligible candidates who are interested in said posts may submit an online application on or before 25th April 2019 till 06:00 PM. The interviews of shortlisted candidates will begin from 10/06/2019 (Tentative). ONGC has notified in Employment News and recruitment notification that there are total 785 vacancies for Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts in different disciplines.
ONGC Vacancy Details
- AEE (Cementing)- Mechanical: 10
- AEE (Cementing)- Petroleum: 01
- AEE (Civil): 19
- AEE (Drilling)- Mechanical: 86
- AEE (Drilling) Petroleum: 08
- AEE (Electrical): 95
- AEE (Electronics): 24
- AEE (Instrumentation): 26
- AEE (Mechanical): 75
- AEE (Production)- Mechanical: 64
- AEE (Production- Chemical): 80
- AEE (Production)- Petroleum: 33
- AEE (Reservoir): 19
- Chemist: 67
- Geologist: 68
- Geophysicist (Surface): 29
- Geophysicist (Wells): 14
- Materials Management Officer: 33
- Programming Officer: 13
- Transport Officer: 11
- AEE (Industrial Engineering): 10
Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university.
||Age limit except for AEE (Drilling / Cementing) (Years)
||For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) (Years)
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
||Depend on their service rendered in ONGC
Mode of Selection
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on official website of ONGC. The interview call letter can be downloaded from 05-05-2019 to 20-05-2019 (tentative).
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Online Form
Candidates who meet with prescribed eligibility conditions need to visit www.ongcindia.com and make an online registration. Aspirants can choose a maximum of 04 posts in order of preference. Applicants before proceeding to submit their online application keep ready GATE-2019 Registration ID and Application ID, valid Mobile number & E-mail ID, Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph and other mandatory documents. After submitting the completed online application form keeps a printed copy for further use.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC/ Ex-serviceman category aspirants: Rs.370/-
- For SC/ST/PwD category applicants: No charges
- The Registration charges include Bank charges of Rs. 60 and applicable tax of Rs. 10.80 and Registration Fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan in the name ofONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 ofSBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.