Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited invites applications from eligible and excellent candidates in the concern of Oil India Limited recruitment 2018 notification for the engagement of Geologists, HSE Officers, Chemists and Liaison Officers. Oil India will conduct an interview for the selection of the aspirants. The interview will be held on 06th, 07th, 08th & 28th August 2018.
Candidates who are interested in these career opportunities may appear in walk-in-interview at the below-specified venue with all original documents. We advise to candidates first check here requisite eligibility requirements and only after that proceed for the next step.
Name Of Recruiter: Oil India Limited
No. Of Vacancies: 07
Interview Dates: 06th, 07th, 08th & 28th August 2018
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Vacancy
||M.Sc./M.Tech (Geology) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
||BE/ B.Tech in any discipline or its equivalent degree from a well-known institute/ college
||M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ BE or B.Tech (Chemical) from a recognized by state govt./ central govt. approved by AICTE
||BE/ B. Tech in any discipline from a recognized university
- All interested candidates must hold their age as per the post requirement.
- Upper age relaxation will be granted as per the organization norms for the reserved category candidates.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the organized interview process.
||Rs. 40000/- Per Month
||Rs. 50000/- Per Month
||Rs. 25000/- Per Month
How To Apply For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should visit the official portal that of the company that is http://www.oil-india.com/ and find the concerned recruitment link.
- Candidates need to read complete instructions carefully and then download the prescribed format of application form.
- The details must be filled up correctly and also attach all the mandatory documents along with a recent passport size photograph.
- Reach at the walk-in-interview venue on time along with requisite documents.
Conference Room, Narangi Club,
Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited,
PO- Udayan Vihar, Guwahati, Assam
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
- Walk-in Dates: 06th, 07th, 08th & 28th August 2018
- Reporting Time: 08:00 am
The job aspirants can also check the official notice.