Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking invites application form from eligible Indian Nationals regarding the hiring of Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator) posts. The appointed candidates will be appointed in workmen category, in Oil India Limited (OIL) at its Kolkata Office, West Bengal. Eligible and willing candidates may submit an application form on or before last date i.e. 08 July 2019.
|Name of Corporation
||Oil India Limited
|Name of the posts
||Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
|Number of posts
|Last Date to apply
||08th July 2019
Oil India Limited Jobs Details:
||No. of Posts
||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- Candidates need to have 10+2 in any stream from a recognized educational board or equivalent qualification from a well-known university.
- Candidates should also have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc
- Aspirants age must be under 30 years as on 8th July 2019.
- Upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Performance in the written test followed by the Computer Operation Skill Test (COST) will be the selection criteria for the above posts.
Process to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.oil-india.com.
- After that, you have to hit on the relative link to read all the instructions carefully and then download the application form.
- Now fill up the form with all the required details correctly and attach 02 (two) copies of recent 3cm x 3cm colored photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of the relative documents/ certificates/ testimonials copies with it.
- Candidate(s) must ensure that the envelope containing the application should be superscribed as ‘POST CODE’ and should match with the postcode filled in the application form.
- In the end, candidates need to send it to the given postal address:
The Advertiser, Oil India Ltd,
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal
End date for receiving the application form by post: 8th July 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
Candidates may read here official notification.