NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites application form in concern of NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019 for the engagement of Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, and Medical Officer posts. Aspirants who are looking for NIT jobs may apply for this career opportunity. Aspirants have to apply online and submitted for copy need to sent at the concerned address on or before 07 June 2019.
||National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
||Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, and Medical Officer
|No. of Posts
|End date to apply
||7th June 2019
NIT Tiruchirappalli Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Post
Educational Qualification and Required Age:
|Name of the Post
||Master degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent
||BE/ B.Tech in civil engineering or its equivalent
||MBBS in relevant trade or its equivalent from a recognized university
After the screening of applications, shortlisted applicants will be called for written examination and personal interview, which will be conducted by the department.
- For all candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For PWD/ Women aspirants: No fee
- Applicants need to submit the application fee through online mode.
Job searchers will get a good monthly salary package.
|Name of the Post
||Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-
||Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP Rs. 8700/-
||Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
Process to Apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, must visit the official website that is nitt.edu.
- Thereafter select recruitment advertisement PDF file named as “Advertisement for the recruitment to the Non – Teaching Positions (Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, and Medical Officer)” and read all the instructions.
- Now candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill academic details.
- Thereafter upload scanned copies of all relevant documents and also pay the application fee as per the category (if applicable).
- After submitting the completed form and get a hard copy of it.
- In the end, send the application hard copy to the below mentioned address through speed or registered post:
Registrar, National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamilnadu
Latest Graduate Jobs
10 Ways to Make Money Online
- Starting date for submission of application: 13th May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 7th June 2019
- End date for application hard copy receipt: 14th June 2019
Applicants may get entire details in concern of NIT Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2019 through Official Link.