NGRI Recruitment 2018
CSIR National Geophysical Research Institute Hyderabad has issued an advertisement to inform job seekers about Technician and Assistant Engineer recruitment to fill up 38 vacancies in National Geophysical Research Institute. Eligible and qualified aspirants are invited to apply for NGRI Recruitment 2018 by submitting an online application form on or before 06 July 2018. We recommend to read complete CSIR-NGRI advertisement and then apply well in time before waiting for the last date. More details about the recruitment notification are provided here. Have a look at instructions.
Hiring By: National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
No. of Vacancies: 38
NGRI Vacancy Details:
||No. of Posts
||SSC/ 10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade and 02 years full-time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution
|Assistant Engineer (AE)
||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks
- Job searchers age should be below 28 years for the Technician Post and maximum of 30 years for the Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
General and OBC category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/– through online mode whereas there is no fee applicable for the SC/ST category candidates.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the Trade Test/ Interview and after this, a merit list will be prepared.
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
NGRI Recruitment 2018 Online Application:
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is www.ngri.org.in
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “opening” link under the “career” section in the top menu.
- In the next step, you can find a table with a link titled as “Application for the post of Technician (1)/Gr II(1) by selection at CSIR-NGRI”, candidates should follow the “Advertisement” link to read instructions carefully.
- After reading all the details, candidates may fill up the online application form with all required information after visit the “Online Application” link.
- After this, candidates need to upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled NGRI Application Form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Closing date for online application submission: 06.07.2018
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
- To know more details regarding the NGRI Recruitment visit here.