North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
North Eastern Railway (NER) has released an advertisement for the employment of Gateman posts to fill up 954 vacancies in Lucknow and Varanasi divisions. Candidates are required to know the prescribed eligibility criteria which is specified below on this page if they meet with job requirements proceed to submit application form either through online or offline mode.
The aspirants who are retired soldiers can only apply for the Gateman job openings in North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur. Read here complete details of vacancies and apply well in time before waiting for the last date because candidates will be preferred for selection first who will apply before 05 Aug and if vacancy remains then 20 Aug and 30 Aug 2018 respectively.
Interested job seekers need to be completed the 10th class examination from a recognized Institution/Board / State Education Department and must be a retired soldier from Indian armed forces.
Job seekers age must be lies under 65 years as on 1st January 2019 on the other hand candidates belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performances in interview test and shortlisted contenders will undergo a medical examination in the railway hospital in order to be considered for final selection.
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 25,000/- along with the Grade Pay (Level-1) of Rs. 1800/- after getting selected for the gateman post.
Instructions to Apply for NER Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, you have to visit the “Contact Us/Recruitment” link and follow the “Recruitment” available link under “RRC” title.
- The applicants may read recruitment advertisement details and guidelines to avoid mistakes in the application form.
- Keep ready requisite documents ready in digital form to upload while applying online.
- After final submission keeps a printed copy for further reference.
Candidates may also send the application form through an offline process to the below-provided address on or before the closing date.
Postal Address to Send Offline Applications:
Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building,
Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (U.P.)-273012.
- End date to apply online for the first round: 5th August 2018
- Closing date for the second round: 20th August 2018
- Closing date for third round: 30th August 2018
Link To Focus:
The job aspirants who find eligible for above-mentioned job openings can apply online or check here for more government jobs in India.