NCERT Recruitment 2019
National Council of Educational Research & Training has issued an application form regarding the recruitment of Junior Project Fellow (JRF) posts. Candidates who are looking for NCERT job openings and meet with the JRF posts eligibility criteria may send their job application form. The last date for receiving application is 23 May 2019. More details are provided below.
||National Council of Educational Research & Training
||Junior Project Fellow
|No. of Posts
|End date to apply
||23rd May 2019
||Name of the Post
||No. of Posts
||Junior Project Fellows (JPFs) in Planning and Monitoring Division (PMD)
Eligibility For NCERT Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for the national council of educational research & training vacancies must have a master degree in any subject science/ social science/ humanities/ education/ M.Ed. with a minimum of 55% marks.
Candidates should be below 40 years. The relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants based on government rules.
Selected aspirants who are NET qualified will get an attractive amount as a monthly salary of Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 23,000/- per month for Non-NET.
National Council of Educational Research and Training is going to conduct the interview for selection of eligible contenders at above-given posts. Contenders are informed that they have to bring all original documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Handy Steps To Apply For NCERT Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Hit on “vacancy” link appearing on menu bar under the “Announcements” section of the home page.
- This will shift you to the next page from where you should select “Project Staff” link.
- Now candidates should follow the “Recruitment of 03 Junior Project Fellow at PMD, NCERT.” section and go through the PDF file opened at your screen
- Thereafter candidates should read completely and fill up the application form completely with all required info in the proper manner.
- Now Interested persons may send their CV in the attached prescribed format to below-mentioned email address on or before the last date and then attend the walk-in-interview on the mentioned date.
Interview Venue Address:
Room No. 10, PMD, 5th Floor,
Zakir Husain Block, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
- The application should be reached at the email address on or before 23rd May 2019.
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 24th May 2019 at 11.00 a.m.
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
Contenders may fetch more information regarding NCERT Recruitment 2019 from Official Link.