Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates for the engagement of ITI Apprentices in various disciplines. The male and female candidates are invited to apply online through the official website of the company.
Job seekers who are looking for fresher jobs in government sector are advised to go through the details and if have requisite eligibility conditions apply online on or before 27 August 2018. More details of the recruitment notification such as job requirements, selection process, salary details, instructions to submit the online application form etc are provided below.
Organization: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Post Name: Apprentice
No. Of Vacancies: 318
Last Date To Apply: 27th August 2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
|Apprenticeship Training Trade
||Eligibility ITI Trade
||No. of Posts
|One Year Training
|Welder(Gas & Elect)
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
||Mechanic machine Tool Maintenance
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning
||Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning
|One Year And Three Months Training
|Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry)
|Two Year Training
- Job searchers must be 10th passed with 50% marks or its equivalent qualification from a well known educational board.
- Aspirants should also passed relevant / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT.
- Candidates who have Provisional National Trade Certificate in relevant trade with the aggregate of 65 % marks can also apply.
- Candidates must be born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable for the reserved category as per the rules of the organization.
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
- Minimum Height: 150 cms
- Minimum Weight: 45 Kg
- Chest expansion: 5 cm
- Eye sight: 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)
Selection of talented aspirants for the apprentice will be done on the basis of organized Interview/skill Test held in Dec 2018 / Jan 2018.
Instructions To Apply For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ www.bhartiseva.com.
- After that, you have to visit the given “Here for Apprenticeship Training” link and follow the given link for job notification.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where candidates need to read complete details.
- After checking all instructions, candidates may follow apply online link and fill up the online application form.
- The applicants make sure to fill all mandatory details and upload requisite documents. After final submission retains a printed copy of the form.
- Start date to apply online: 6th August 2018
- End date for receipt of online application form: 27th August 2018
Link To Focus:
Check here official advt in concern of naval dockyard recruitment 2018.