Mysore District Court Recruitment
Mysore District Court has published an advertisement about Mysore District Court recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Peon posts to fill up 39 vacancies. Qualified job seekers can apply for these openings by submitting an online application form on or before 26 July 2018.
Aspirants make sure they are satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria for the Peon posts and apart from this must submit your application before the last date. Here you can read all significant details about the recruitment of Mysore District Court Peon vacancies.
Name of Department: Mysore District Court
Mysore District Court Peon Vacancy Qualification:
All those candidates who have passed the 7th class examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized educational board/institute may apply for the Mysore District Court announced jobs for peon post.
- Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Job seekers who are belonging to the reserved category will get the benefit of upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be totally done on the basis of personal interview.
Application Fee Details:
- General category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, CAT-1/ OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Appointed job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 17,000–400–18,600–450–20,400–500–22,400–550-24,600-600-27,000-650-28,950/-.
Procedure To Apply For Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of the organization that is http://ecourts.gov.in/ and move your cursor towards “District Courts” option at home page and follow it.
- Thereafter candidates need to follow the link “KARNATAKA” given on Indian map and then go through the “MYSURU” link.
- Now a new page will open here candidates should visit the “recruitment” link given on the right side of the page.
- After candidate will be redirecting to a new page where they need to search for the “Notification for Recruitment to the post of Peon in Mysuru unit” link and then read that advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- After ensuring your eligibility candidates and fill the required details in the application form online carefully.
- After that upload required documents and submit the application.
- At last, candidates must get a hard copy of it for further use.
Date to remember:
Last date for online application submission: 26th July 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Link to check:
Read here official notification for the peon posts and apply online.