MP High Court Recruitment
High Court of Madhya Pradesh invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates to fill the 140 vacancies of Civil Judges Class-II. Those meeting with the prescribed job requirements can apply online on or before 04 September 2018.
The applicants will face an online examination that has been scheduled for 29 September 2018. Selected candidates will be paid a good salary of Rs. 27700-44770/- per month. Here you can read complete details of MP High Court recruitment notification such as eligibility criteria, selection mode, pay structure, instructions to apply online etc.
Name of Recruiter: High Court of Madhya Pradesh
Posts Name: Civil Judges Class-II
No. Of Vacancies: 140
End Date To Apply: 4th September 2018
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancies
||Other Backward Classes
Job seekers need to complete the graduate degree in the relevant field or equivalent degree from a recognized university as per the posts requirement.
- Job searchers age should be above of 21 years and below of 35 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Relaxation in the upper age will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Indian Government rules.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/–
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking, credit card/debit card.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Online pre-examination followed by the main exam and personal interview.
Selected candidates will get a satisfying amount of pay scale as Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- per month.
How To Apply For MP High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is mphc.gov.in and follow the “Recruitment/ Result” link to read instructions carefully
- Now go through the link titled as “01-08-2018 – Advertisement of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Exam-2018” section.
- Thereafter candidates can fill up the online application form with all required information.
- After this, candidates need to upload the required documents along with the relevant document’s scanned copies.
- At last candidates should submit the online application and retain a hard copy of it for future use.
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
- Start date to submit an application: 5th August 2018
- Closing date for online application submission: 4th September 2018