Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released a notification regarding MGVCL Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) posts to fill up 38 vacancies. This is a big career opportunity for the qualified candidates to work in MGVCL.
The eligible candidates can submit an online application form on or before 06 August 2018. The job aspirants will have to appear in online test/interview for the final appointment and it will not be an easy task as there will be a number of candidates who are going to participate in the test. Read here about MGVCL JE Recruitment and apply in the prescribed manner.
Name of Company: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
Name of Posts: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical)
Number of Vacancies: 38
MGVCL Vacancy Details:
||Name of the category
||No. of posts
All the applicants need to complete the full time/ regular B.E. (electrical)/ B. Tech (electrical) degree from a well-known university along with the knowledge of computer operations and good command over English and Gujarati language.
- Aspirant’s age must be under 35 years as on 17th July 2018.
- Job seekers belonging to the reserved category will get the benefit of upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be totally done on the basis of written test/Online test.
Application Fee Details:
- UR/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Procedure To Apply Online For MGVCL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of the organization that is www.mgvcl.com and move your cursor towards “career” option at home page and follow it.
- Now aspirants can see a table under which they need to follow “advertisement for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (junior Engineer-Electrical)” link and follow the “View/Download” link and then read advertisement to check your eligibility.
- After ensuring your eligibility proceed to apply online.
- The application must be completed in all respects before submission and also keep a printed copy for future use.
Dates to Remember:
- Start date to submit online application: 17th July 2018
- Last date for online application submission: 6th August 2018
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Link to check:
To apply online visit here or get the latest update of government jobs.