Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited (MECON), Ranchi has published a career notification for the employment of various Engineer and Executive positions to fill up 205 vacancies. MECON works under the Ministry of Steel of the Government of India, so it is also a big job opportunity for the aspirants to start a career in one of the public sectors of India.
Candidates who find eligible for the job openings can apply online on or before 20 August 2018 through official website of the organization i.e. www.meconpms.co.in.
More details of recruitment notification about eligibility criteria, selection mode, salary package, instructions to submit the online application form etc. are provided here, so read completely and apply carefully well in time.
Recruiter Name: Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited (MECON)
No. of Vacancies: 205
MECON Vacancy Details:
||Name of Posts
||No. of Vacancy
|Ref. Adv. No:220.127.116.11/ 2018/Cont/05
||Assistant Project Engineer
|Assistant Systems Engineer
|Ref. Adv. No:18.104.22.168/ 2018/Cont/06
||Assistant Project Engineer
|Ref. Adv. No:22.214.171.124/ 2018/Cont/07
||Assistant Project Engineer/Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer
Aspirants must complete the bachelor’s or master’s degree in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification with from a well known educational institute or university to apply now.
- Aspirant’s age must be above of 18 years in age to become eligible for the all announced posts.
- Job searchers upper age will be relaxed as per the Indian government norms for the reserved category.
- Candidates will be shortlisted through screening of applications thereafter candidates will be called for written exam.
- After that shortlisted candidates need to appear in the personal interview for final selection
- For General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates: No Fee
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
Process To Apply For MECON Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of MECON @ www.meconlimited.co.in.
- After that aspirants need to visit “Careers” link and go through a link mentioned as “Career Opportunities” for the announced recruitment details.
- Now candidates may read instructions carefully and follow “Apply Online” link to fill up the online application form.
- Thereafter candidates need to upload the recent photograph along with all the required certificates & documents.
- Thereafter, submit the completed application form and must get a printed copy of it.
Date To Focus:
End date for application form receipt: 20th August 2018
5 Best Small Business Profitable Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs in 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
To apply online visit here or find the latest government jobs in India.