Manipur High Court Recruitment
Manipur High Court, Imphal invites online applications from graduate candidates for the position of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) to fill up 22 vacancies. The selected candidates will be placed in the salary package of Rs.5200-Rs.20,200/-. Qualified and interested job aspirants can apply online on or before 10 August 2018.
The appointed candidates will work in Subordinate Courts of Manipur. This is a great opportunity for eligible job seekers to get a government job. The other job requirements and guidelines to apply are provided below.
Name of the Organization: Manipur High Court
Post Name: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
No. of Vacancies: 22
Last Date to Apply: 10th August 2018
Job seekers need to have a graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 38 years.
The upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates, only for who have valid documents issued by the Indian government for the caste identification.
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of their scores in organized written test/computer typing test and personal interview.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Applicants should pay the application fee through online mode using net banking/credit card/debit card.
Appointed candidates will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with different grade pay.
How to Apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ hcmimphal.nic.in.
- After that you have to visit the given “NEWS/NOTICE/ADVERTISEMENT HIGHLIGHTS” link and follow the “Advertisement for the post of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) in the Subordinate Courts of Manipur” section.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page of pdf to read complete details.
- After checking all instructions and visit the “Apply Online” link.
- Now start filling up the form and keep ready all requisite documents like a digital photograph, scanned copies etc.
- Thereafter, candidates should submit the form and also get a printed copy of it for future use.
Find More – Latest Government Jobs
- Opening date to apply online: 27th July 2018
- Closing date for online registration and submission of application forms: 10th August 2018