Maharashtra Police Patil Bharti
Nandurbar Police Department Under Maharashtra Police Force invites eligible and interested candidates to apply online for Maharashtra Police Patil Bharti notification on or before 13 August 2018. The department has announced 455 vacancies for the Patil posts.
The qualified candidates have a wonderful career opportunity to be a part of Maharashtra Police. Selected candidates will be placed in a pay scale of Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 20200/-. We advise all reader, who wish to grab this employment opportunity first read here all details and instructions before submitting the online application form.
Name Of Department: Nandurbar Police Department Under Maharashtra Police Force
Name Of Posts: Police Patil
Number Of Vacancies: 455
End Date To Submit Application: 13th August 2018
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details Division Wise:
||Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
Candidates looking for the job in Maharashtra police must have done 10th standard in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from any recognized educational board.
- Job seekers age must be between 25 years to 45 years as on the pre-decided date.
- Reserved category aspirants will get the benefit in upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be made on the basis of written test and physical standard round.
- For unreserved category candidate: Rs. 400/-
- For reserved category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Applicants need to submit the application fee through online mode.
Department will offer a good salary package to all the candidates appointed for the nandurbar police Patil jobs as Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 20200/-.
Procedure To Apply For Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers should go through the department web portal that is http://www.nandurbarpariksha.com/ and follow the “Recruitment” option that is visible at the left side under the “Navigation” section.
- Now the candidates need to read the job advertisement and there after going through all instructions proceed to fill up the online application form with required details.
- After that, aspirants should upload all the required documents and certificates with the form and submit it before the last date.
- The applicants need to retain a copy of the final submitted application form.
Dates To Remember:
- End date for receipt of online application submission: 13th August 2018
- End date for online application fee submission: 16th August 2018
- Date for the examination: 2nd September 2018
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Link To Check:
To submit online application check official link.