Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has published a notification regarding the hiring of ITI Apprentices in different departments to fill up 100 vacancies. The notification named as MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018 has been circulated to inform job seekers so they check the job requirements and if find suitable submit the online application form on or before 13 August 2018.
Candidates who are looking for government jobs in India can grab this employment opportunity to start a bright career. Read here all details of MAHADISCOM ITI Apprentice job openings and apply online before the last date.
Recruiting Department: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM)
Post Name: ITI Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 100
MAHADISCOM Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancy
Candidates should have completed the 10+2 Class with ITI NCVT Course or its equivalent qualification from a well known educational board for the applied post.
Job seekers age should according to age requirement for the announced posts and reserved category candidates will get the upper age relaxation as per the government norms.
Process Of Hiring:
Candidates need to appear in the organized written test followed by the personal interview to get selected for the announced posts.
Once after getting selected for the wireman or electrician posts candidates will receive the excellent amount as monthly salary as per department norms for the applied post.
Instructions To Apply For MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should open the official website of the department i.e. www.mahadiscom.com or http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/Home.aspx then go through the “Latest Announcements” link.
- Now follow the “To Download Advertisement Press Here” to read all the provided instructions in the notification carefully.
- After reading all the instructions carefully from advertisement, select the link to “For Online Application Press Here”
- Now candidates may fill up the online application form and also upload a recent passport size photograph along with all required documents copies.
- In the end, press the “Submit” tab and also take print out of the duly filled application form and send it to the provided address below:
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Dates To Remember:
- End date to submit the online application form: 13th August 2018
- Last date to submit the hard copy of application form: 20th August 2018