Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
Madras High Court invites online application form regarding the recruitment of Assistant, Reader/ Examiner, and Xerox Operator. Candidates who are willing to apply for jobs may submit their online form on or before 31 July 2019. This is a bright career opportunity for Degree holders in any stream to grab a government job in India. More details of notification are provided below.
||Madras High Court
||Assistant & others
|End date to apply
||31st July 2019
Madras High Court Vacancy Details:
||Job Profile Name
||Number of Vacancies
Job searchers should have passed bachelor degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Job searchers age must be under 30 years as per the Madras High Court rules.
- Age will be counted as on 1st July 2019.
- Age relaxation in upper age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC /SC(A) /ST/ MBC & DC/ BC/ BCM candidates and 15 years For In-Service candidates.
The candidate will be shortlisted through a written examination / English language proficiency test/interview test.
- For BC / BCM / MBC & DC / UR category: Rs. 300/-
- For all other reserved categories: No fee
- Candidates may submit the application fee through debit cards/credit cards/net banking.
|Name of the Posts
||Rs. 20,000-63,600/- (Level-9)
||Rs. 19,500-62,000/- (Level-8)
||Rs. 16,600-52,400/- (Level-3)
How to Submit Madras High Court Recruitment Application Form:
- Log on to Madras High Court recruitment page at the official website @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill it carefully with all the required information.
- Thereafter upload scanned copies of all applicable documents in prescribed format and size and then submit it online on or before the closing date.
- Start date to submit online application form: 1st July 2019
- End date for receiving of online application form: 31st July 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
Eligible candidates who wish to apply online: visit here