LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online application form regarding LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 for the engagement of Apprentice Development Officer posts to fill up 8581 vacancies. LIC has announced ADO vacancies for various regions/zones in India. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online on or before 09 June 2019. This is a bright career opportunity for Graduate pass candidates, so read here complete details and submit the online form.
||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
||Apprentice Development Officers
|End date to apply
||9th June 2019
||Region / Zone Name
||Total no. of Posts
||North Central Zonal Office, NCZ, Kanpur UP
||Central Zonal Office, CZ, Bhopal MP
||East Central Zonal Office, ECZ, Patna Bihar
||Northern Zonal Office, NZ, Delhi
||Southern Zonal Office, SZ, Chennai
||South Central Zonal Office, SCZ, Hyderabad
||Western Zonal Office, WZ, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job searchers must have done a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university or equivalent qualification from a well-known university.
- Job searchers age must be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st May 2019.
- On the other hand, the candidate’s date of birth should be between the dates i.e. 02/05/1989 to 01/05/1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For the reserved category applicants age benefits are applicable as per the organization norms.
Applicants will be shortlisted through preliminary online examination, main online exam & interview
- For General category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC /ST / PH category: Rs. 50/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay requisite examination fees through ‘e-Payment’ i.e. through debit card or the credit card of any bank.
Job seekers who will get appointed for the ADO posts will get a salary of Rs. 34,503/- per month.
How to Apply for LIC ADO Recruitment:
Candidates have to visit the LIC official website that is www.licindia.in. After reading the recruitment notification visit online link to submit the form. Enter requisite details as per instructions and upload the mandatory documents.
- Start date to apply online: 20th May 2019
- End date for submission of online application form: 9th June 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online here.