KVS Mumbai Recruitment
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Mumbai has released an advertisement about KVS Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of PGT, TGT and Primary Teachers to fill up 120 vacancies. KVS has notified job aspirants about the walk-in-interview which is going to be held on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd August 2018.
Candidates who are qualified and interested in teaching jobs may apply for the current openings and appear in walk-in on specified dates. To get the complete details of eligibility and instructions to apply for KVS Mumbai jobs read here on this page.
KVS Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No||Place of Cluster||Post Name & Vacancies|
|1.||Mumbai (Kendriya Vidyalay no 1 Colaba)||12||10||01|
|2.||Pune (Kendriya Vidyalay South Command Pune)||15||10||07|
|3.||Nashik (Kendriya Vidyalay ISP Nashik Road)||22||27||06|
|4.||Nagpur Kendriya Vidyalay BSN Nagpur||02||07||01|
Job appliers must be done graduation/ post-graduation/ B.Ed. from a well-known university.
- All interested candidates must hold their age below 60 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be granted as per the organization norms for the reserved category candidates.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the organized interview.
Candidates, who will be selected for the teacher posts, will get a good amount as monthly salary.
How To Apply For KVS Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to apply after visiting the department portal that is kvsangathan.nic.in and follow an “Employment Notice” link at the homepage
- Then follow the relative link to read instructions carefully.
- Now, download the form and start filling up the application form with all required information.
- Thereafter attach the mandatory documents along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should attend the interview to the provided address in the notification
Important Dates For Interview:
|Place of Cluster||Walk-in Interview Date|
|Mumbai||01st August 2018|
|Pune||02nd August 2018|
|Nashik||03rd August 2018|
|Nagpur||02nd August 2018|
Job aspirants may read all the details through given official notice.