KSP Recruitment 2019
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has published a notification named as KSP Recruitment 2019 for filling up Armed Police Constable (CAR / DAR) posts. KSP has notified that there is a total of 159 vacancies. Eligible and willing candidates may apply online on or before 29 June 2019. More details of eligibility criteria, how to apply online, dates, etc. are provided below.
|Name of Corporation
||Karnataka State Police (KSP)
|Name of the posts
||Armed Police Constable (CAR / DAR)
|Number of posts
|Last Date to apply
||29th June 2019
KSP Vacancy Details:
||Post Count HK
Candidates need to have passed the SSCL examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Job seekers must be born between 29th June 1994 and 29th June 2000 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates from SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category should be born between 29 June 1992 and 29 June 2000 (both days inclusive).
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- (ST/SC/PWD candidates) and Rs. 250/- for other (UR/OBC candidates) through online mode using a debit card, credit card, net banking.
Department will conduct written exam and ET & PST to shortlist the candidates.
Process to Apply for KSP Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization that is http://apc19.ksp-online.in/
- After that, you have to follow the “Current Openings” link on the home.
- Now applicants have to read all the instructions carefully through a proper link.
- Fill all the required details online and upload required documents (if needed) with it.
- In the end, submit it online and get a hard copy of it for further use.
- Start date to apply online: 10th June 2019
- Last date for receiving online application: 29th June 2019
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
To read employment notification details and to apply online: click here.