Karnataka State Industrial Security Force going to conduct a recruitment drive for filling up 395 vacancies against the constable men and women posts. Candidates with senior secondary education are invited to apply for KSISF Recruitment 2018 by submitting an online application form on or before 25 June 2018. Aspirants are requested to read complete guidelines before applying online. The necessary details regarding eligibility conditions, selection mode, salary details, how to apply etc are furnished below.
Recruiter Name: Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF) under Karnataka State Police
Job Title: Constable
No. of Vacancies: 395
Closing date for application: 25th June 2018
Aspirants must complete the SSLC examination or its equivalent qualification from a well-known education board/institute to apply now.
- Aspirants age must be lies below of 25 years and above of 18 years as on 25th June 2018
- Job searchers upper age will be relaxed as per the Indian government norms.
Candidates should attend the organized ET, PST & PET, and Written Test and those candidates passed out in this process will be finally selected for the announced Constable posts.
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01, TRIBAL: Rs. 100/-
- Fee payment must be done at State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office
Process to Apply for KSISF Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of KSISF sisfpc18.ksp-online.in or ksp.gov.in.
- After that aspirants need to visit “Current Recruitment” link under Citizen Services at the end of the page and go through the ‘Police Recruitment 2018’ section.
- Now candidates may press on ‘Click here to Register the Application’ link given in front of ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POLICE CONSTABLE (KSISF) (MEN & WOMEN) – 2018 to fill up the application form with required details.
- Now candidates should also upload a recent photograph along with all the required documents scanned copies and pay the applicable fee.
- Then after, submit the online filled form properly and get a printed copy of it for further use.
Dates to focus:
- End date to fill online application form: 25th June 2018
- Last date for receipt of online application Fee: 28th June 2018