Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has published a notification for the hiring of Staff Nurse to fill up 191 vacancies. Interested and qualified candidates have to appear in a walk-in interview on 22 June 2018 from 10.30 A.M. to 12.00. Eligible job seekers can attend KMC Staff Nurse recruitment interview by visiting the specified venue. All the aspirants have to carry all original documents such as academics certificates, age proof, id proof, address proof etc along with duly filled application form, same to be submitted on the day of the interview. More details need to be read from below.
Recruiter Name: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) under Kolkata City NUHM Society for Urban Primary Health Centers In Kolkata city
Post Name: Staff Nurse
No. of Vacancies: 191
KMC Staff Nurse Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancy
- Candidates must be GNM training course from an Institute recognized form Indian Nursing Council/WB Nursing Council OR B.Sc (Nursing) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university / Institute.
- Job appliers must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
- Job searchers who have their age below 64 years as on 01st January 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- Selection of the applicants will be done through prepared merit list in which marks obtained on the basis of interview and basic qualification.
- Scale of scoring= 100 marks (40 basic qualifications and 60 Interview)
After getting shortlisted candidates will receive the impressive amount of salary as Rs. 17220/- per month.
How to Apply for KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is kmcgov.in and follow the “Proceed” link.
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “Recruitment/Result” section at the leftward of home page and read instructions carefully “Engagement Of 191 (One-Hundred-Ninety-One) Staff Nurse For Its Urban Primary Health Centers In Kolkata City Area Purely On Contractual Basis Through Walk-In-Interview, Vide Advertisement No. 3/Kolkata City Nuhm Society/2018-2019, Dated – 02.06.2018” link.
- After this, candidates need to download the application form and take a print out of it to fill.
- Now fill up the form with all required information and attach the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should appear in Interview along with all the documents/ application form and in original also.
Institute of Urban Management (Alakapuri),
36C. Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700019
Interview Date: 22nd June 2018 (10.30 am to 12.00 noon)
Link to Focus:
Candidates looking for more details regarding the job advertisement may read here.